Monday, September 23, 2013

Review Day

     In the class before the test, we spent the majority of the class reviewing content. The greatest portion of the review was on macromolecules. In the later part of the class, we took a quiz that consisted of basic chemistry, and macromolecules (including subjects such as structural isomers). We had our quizzes graded in class, and I got a 100%.

     The weekend after this class, I spent a lot of time working on my lab report, and a small amount of time on a house case write-up. I chose to due the Diffusion and Osmosis Lab, and I worked on it up until four a.m. in the morning of the night preceding the test. The end product turned out to be about 15 pages in my composition book. I think that I answered all of the questions very well, and think that I had very solid hypothesis, graphs, and conclusions. I spent only about 30 minutes studying for my test, so I hope to manage my time better for the next test.

     Here is my final lab report for the Diffusion and Osmosis Lab.
















No comments:

Post a Comment