Sunday, December 8, 2013

Unit 4 Test & Unit 5 Project

Last Biology class, on Thursday, I took the Unit 4 Genetics Test. I was pretty nervous before the test because I had spent most of my time working on my Marfan Syndrome prezi and not a whole lot of time studying. However, I a relief when taking the test, because I knew everything on it pretty well. I feel that I probably missed one of the Hardy Weinberg problems. Mr. Weinberg was an evil man. Also, I was unsure about the question with the shark. Other than that, I felt pretty good when taking the test, and felt even better when I saw that I got all 1s on the standards.

As for the Unit 5 project, I have not started it yet. However, I have looked at some pictures of prokaryotic cells (which would be bacteria) and eukaryotic cells (which may be either plant or animal). I have learned only a couple of the organelles, but that is at least a start.


Prokaryotic



Eukaryotic





Similarities and Differences




No comments:

Post a Comment